Founded in 1993, Architectural Metal, Inc. originally contracted for metal roof and wall systems on residential, commercial and pre-engineered metal buildings. Since then, AMI has expanded to include a wider range of materials and services to meet the needs of evolving architectural styles and building types. AMI has been based in Hopland, Ca. from the beginning and has experienced consistent growth over the last twenty-one years. AMI has expanded its service area to include all of Northwest California, and provides a wide selection of metal and composite roof and wall systems. AMI’s installation expertise includes:
- Standing-Seam, corrugated and plate metal roof and wall systems
- Natural materials including zinc, copper, bronze, stainless and cor-ten steel
- Rain Screen wall systems including SwissPearl, Trespa and Parklex
- Aluminum and stainless steel composite wall systems by Una-Clad and Elward
- System design consulting and project management
AMI’s focus on quality and innovation drives our team to develop new and unique solutions to roof and wall systems. As new and sustainable materials are developed, AMI works to bring these products to the attention of our customers and design partners, creating cutting-edge applications for building roof and wall solutions. AMI’s state of the art production capability includes the latest in CNC sheet metal fabrication equipment.